NIC is inviting member states, non-member states and non-member participants to join us at our Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas!
Register By Mail
Submit ONE completed registration form for each registrant (Printed or Typed). The registration form should be printed and mailed to:
NIC Executive Administrative Assistant
Address: 2101 N. Main Street, Anderson, SC 29621.
Payment for registration fee (noted below) must be made by check, warrant, etc. payable to the National Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology and mailed to the address reflected above.
- MEMBER & NON-MEMBER STATES Register Here! This registration is for states who are NIC members and states who are non-members
- NON-MEMBER PARTICIPANTS Register Here! This registration is for individuals who are not affiliated with a state agency or regulatory board
Please follow the following steps to register online:
1- choose the registration you want to pay for from the list:
- NIC Annual Conference 2022 – Non-Member States This registration is for states who are non-members
- NIC Annual Conference 2022 – Member States This registration is for states who are NIC members
- NIC Annual Conference 2022 – Non Member Participants This registration is for individuals who are not affiliated with a state agency or regulatory board
2- If you plan to bring a guest(s) to a social function(s) then you must purchase a function ticket(s) for your guest(s):
- NIC Annual Conference 2022 – Function Ticket ( Welcome Reception – Friday, September 30 )
- NIC Annual Conference 2022 – Function Ticket ( Installation Banquet – Sunday, October 02 )
Each guest needs separate ticket.
3- Fill in the application and send it by email to: Rkinley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you include your guest’s name in the application after you pay for the ticket.